Subject: SFNT-2025-08-19
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2025 07:01:15 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

	 ICSMSSFNT-2025-08-19

Dear Safeguard users,

Safeguard - Reaction Submitted AlertWe 
would like to inform you that a new reaction was encoded.
Alert ID	 CI	 Date of launch	 Product Designation	 Authority2009/48/EC-D-250812-22510.R-001 
GEN250728317083 
<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=GEN250728317083> 
2025-08-15	 Baby swing with frame 	NVWA/Netherlands Food and Consumer 
Product Safety Authority⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to 
Machinery 2006/42/EC Case Investigations are subject of the safeguard 
procedure under Regulation (EU) 2023/1230.

⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to 
implementing measures adopted under the Ecodesign Directive (EU) 2009/125 
are subject to the safeguard procedure under Regulation (EU) 2024/1781 (Art 
69).

This message was automatically created by ICSMS, please do not reply to this 
email.